The 5 star rated interactive workshop to boost your marketing
Tuesday 10th September at 9.00am (for 9.30am) – 2pm
at The Doubletree Hilton, Warrington Road Chester CH2 3PD
Strategy and planning – do we ever make time to do it? Yet we know how important it is to achieve consistent, targeted leads and results from your marketing efforts.
So take a half day out to work on your business and join me at this marketing focused workshop, to get the most out of the last quarter of 2019!
We’ll be supporting you to:
- Determine your 3 key business priority missions over the next 90 days
- Select and implement the best marketing mix to achieve them
- Teach you automation, process and mindset tricks to stop procrastination and help you to take action
- Review what’s been working or not in your business
- Create your own 90 Day Marketing Plan to take home
- Make a huge difference in your business and mindset in just 90 days!
Spotlight on: The Importance of Great Content
Amanda Bate of Redwood Copy will be sharing how to create compelling and engaging content for your marketing campaigns. Is your copy capturing your target audience’s attention? Building a following? Generating leads?
Janet Hare of White Rabbit PR has over 20 years of PR experience, working on the launch of the National Lottery, the Millennium Dome and with BT. She brings this knowledge to small businesses, supporting them to use the right content to get the media interested in what they have to say.
We’ll be discussing all this and more as a part of this interactive planning workshop for business owners and marketing managers.
There’s fantastic catering too:
- Breakfast of pastries and coffee on arrival
- Drinks at mid-morning break
- Yummy networking lunch
Additional in-person and online support will also be available after the workshop.
All this for just £149!
There’s only a few places available, so do book asap on Eventbrite using the link below:
We can’t wait to help your business to grow! See you soon…