A kick-*ss interactive workshop by Wynne Marketing
Tuesday 18th June at 9.00am (for 9.30am) – 2pm
at The Chester Grosvenor Hotel, Eastgate Street, Chester CH1 1LT.
Is your marketing a bit… random? Inconsistent? Delivering nothing but tumbleweeds?
Join me for a fun and informative interactive workshop to get your marketing sorted and build your business over the summer months!
I’ll be supporting you to:
- Determine your 3 key business priority missions over the next 90 days
- Select and implement the best marketing mix to achieve them
- Teach you automation, process and mindset tricks to stop procrastination and help you to take action
- Create your own 90 Day Marketing Plan to take home
- Make a huge difference in your business in just 90 days!
Spotlight on: Social Media Secrets
I’ll be sharing how to use LinkedIn to build an audience, leads and brand awareness. It really is the must have platform at the moment – are you using it to the max?
Our Flexpert, Sarah of Sarah Platt Online, will be sharing her top tips for using Twitter for your business! Best practice, creating quality content and automation – but shhh, don’t tell everyone!
There’s fantastic catering too:
- Breakfast of pastries and coffee on arrival
- Drinks at mid-morning break
- Yummy networking lunch (well it is the Grosvenor, dahling!)
- And we’ve even got free parking!
Additional in-person and online support will also be available after the workshop.
All this for just £149!
There’s only a few places available, so do book asap on Eventbrite using the link below:
We can’t wait to help your business to grow! See you soon…