CLOSED FRIDAY 18th JUNE 2021
This is a part time position at 18 hours per week across Monday to Friday. Office hours to be at least 50% with the option to work flexibly and from home.
Location: Chester, Cheshire UK
Salary: £18,000 per annum (pro-rata)
Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays (pro-rata for part time)
Career: This position has the potential to become a full-time role as the business grows.
If you are a positive person fresh out of University or someone looking for a flexible role around your family and you want to be part of something special (rather than ‘just get a job’), then this could be for you.
This is your chance to be part of a small marketing consultancy with big growth plans! The right candidate will be looking to use their skills and enthusiasm for marketing to be a crucial team player in a busy, creative office environment. Answering to the Director, you will be expected to manage a range of tasks with guidance but be able to think and work pro-actively. Training will be given for all technical aspects. The desire to make a difference and deliver to high standards – whilst having fun -is essential!
Our Marketing Consultancy was created in 2010 and works predominantly with corporate clients. We offer marketing strategy and plans plus deliver social media, client databases, websites, creative campaigns and manage client events. We have a small, remote team and an office near the centre of Chester, Cheshire.
This role is to support the Director in the day-to-day running of the Consultancy and its own marketing, with some cross over into supporting client work as required.
Our Core Values
Our values are at the heart of what we do. They help us to attract the right clients and enjoy the work we do every day! The right person for this role will thrive in our culture and add to it.
Vision | Courage | Authenticity | Fun | Connection
The job role
- Supporting the delivery of creative campaigns, including imagery and copy
- Researching ideas, trends and industries
- Scheduling social media content for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Supporting the delivery of campaign reports
- Supporting the delivery of e-newsletters
- Basic website updates using WordPress
- Scheduling calendar appointments and booking onto events
- Keeping client information up to date
- Looking after clients attending meetings and the office
- General admin duties as required
- Good copywriting and grammar skills
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to phone and email clients when required
- Attention to detail and organised
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office software
- A People Person
- Love of marketing
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow
- A dependable team player
- A completer-finisher
- Desire to deliver amazing work
Desirable (some, not all)
- Degree or marketing qualifications
- Previous work experience in an office or people-orientated role
- Previous work experience in a corporate role, such as finance or insurance
- Creative skills, such as graphic design or writing
- Use of design packages like Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Canva
- Experience of social media or marketing for a business
- Ability to make us treats or cocktails?!
Please apply by email with a copy of your CV and an appropriate covering message about what draws you to this role and what you can bring to it, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY BY 5PM ON FRIDAY 18th JUNE 2021.
PLEASE NOTE THE COMPANY WILL NOT RESPOND TO RECRUITMENT AGENTS.