Are you using a proper CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) for your marketing database?
A CRM with a marketing database will enable your you to manage your leads and customers efficiently and effectively. Without one, you may not be complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) about data management.
Here’s what our CRMs can help you to do:
- Collect data more easily, e.g. by connecting it to your website forms
- Manage leads more easily by keeping them in one, secure place that the team can log in to
- Build and manage sales processes and automate tasks – making your on-boarding the same every time
- Send automated emails so the prospect gets the info they need asap
- Create pipelines, so you can see which stage your prospects are in the buying process
- Keep your data GDPR compliant
- Connect up to your calendar, accounting system like Xero and other CRMs
- Help to keep your data up to date, usable and reliable.
- Help you to segment your data so you can provide more targeted communications
- Help you spot sales trends and opportunities
- Create marketing reports that you can understand!
We set up and customise CRMs for our clients, enabling them to do all of the above! Once this system is set up, we train staff and help manage it each month to keep your data clean.
Remember, data is a person! We always treat any data with the utmost respect.
The value from this marketing CRM is priceless. One client received a 5600% ROI on the original investment in 2 months.
If you’re managing more than 100 leads/clients in your head or in excel, this is a no-brainer!